Thank you for shopping at VoluMedicSystem.com. Once an order has been shipped, we ONLY accept returns for damaged or mis-shipped products.
Damaged or defective Products. Damaged or defective products may be returned to VoluMedicSystem.com after contacting us here. To speed the process, please put “Damages” as your Subject. Once you receive a response and claim number please submit photo images of the damaged or defective product.
How to Return Your Non-Damaged or Defective Products. Customer may return the package to the designated shipping address, and cover the shipping fee for returning the package only if the customer service staff has authorized the return.
Once Customer Service has authorized a return, please ship to the designated address.
You can contact us if you have any questions here regards to returning an item. Products returned to our facilities without first receiving authorization will not receive a refund or exchange.
Shipping Costs. Return shipping cost is the customer’s responsibility and are non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy. Please bear in mind that our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot change, price adjustments or cancel an order once it has been submitted.
Shipping & Processing
For Successfully Submitted Orders
Orders placed with credit/ debit Card
- Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on the funds for your order as it processes. This is not a charge and the hold will be released once your order has shipped.
- You may receive more than one shipment notice as items in your order ship, but you will not be charged until we send you the final shipment notice. Once you receive the final shipment notice, your card will be charged and the temporary hold will be released.
- We only charge you for items that have shipped. Any item(s) that are cancelled and/or can no longer be shipped will not be charged and your final shipment notice will contain an adjusted price.
For Unsuccessfully Submitted Orders Placed with credit/ debit Card
- Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on your card for the amount of the order when:
- An order is attempted, but not successfully submitted
- The order is ultimately fully cancelled
- The temporary hold is in anticipation of the order being shipped. You won't be charged for an unsuccessful order submission and the temporary hold will expire automatically within the time frame set by your financial institution.
Fully cancelled orders:
- If your order has been fully cancelled, the temporary hold will expire automatically within the time frame set by your financial institution. You may also contact us to release the hold with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Order Number
About Credit Card Info. VoluMedic does not knowingly share credit card information. That information, however, does become part of the banking record and banking process in order for us to be paid. While we do not share, customers should be aware that the information becomes part of the banking record and process. What the banking and eCommerce platforms do with the information is out of our control. (i.e. your bank/credit card company, our bank, pay pal, stripe etc.).
- Applicable sales tax will be applied to your volumedicsystem.com order in accordance with state and local laws, and an estimated tax amount will be reflected in the order summary before checkout. The tax rate is determined by several factors including, and not limited to, the items purchased, the ship-to destination and the ship-from location. Please note that your order's ship-from location can change between the time your order is placed and when it ships, which may result in a sales tax charge that differs from the original estimate. Gift wrap and delivery charges may also be subject to tax in some states.
Billing & Payment
VoluMedic Processing Time. We process orders Monday to Friday. Orders are typically processed for shipment in 1 to 2 business days (if there are no system problems).
Shipping and Delivery Times. Shipping inside the US may take approximately 3-10 business days. However, if the customer pays for “Rush” service then the shipping time will be shorter.
FREE Shipping Promotions. Orders qualifying for FREE or discounted shipping promotions are shipped via our Standard service only.
International Orders. VoluMedic is currently NOT shipping internationally; we hope to do so in the future.
The tracking shows the package was delivered but I didn’t receive my package. What if I have a lost or stolen package?
Once an order has shipped, VoluMedic is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address as entered for the order. Please contact the carrier for any information regarding the delivery. Have your tracking number available to provide to the carrier to assist with the investigation.
Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of arrival of the package or the receiver to contact the carrier to schedule a pick up at the holding facility.
About Shipping and Address Information. VoluMedic does not share address information other than with the shipping services such as ShipMonk or DHL. The address information you input for credit card charges is collected by our eCommerce site and the banking eCommerce platforms (i.e. your bank/credit card company, our bank, pay pal, stripe etc.).